Official Regulations for the 2013 Big Easy International Film & Music Festival
1. Entries that have screened on US television prior to the Festival are eligible for a Festival screening.
2. Productions produced after January 2006 are eligible.
3. Productions must be submitted on DVD Region 0 or 1, DVDrom, or CDrom.
4. Entries must be postmarked by August 24th, 2012. Late entries will be accepted until January 18th, 2013 provided that the entry is accompanied by the late entry fee (see entry fee section). We also offer a special extended WAB deadline of January 31st, 2013 (only through the WAB website).
5. Entrant confirms and warrants required legal authority to submit the entry into the Festival and to use all music, images and content in the entry.
6. Entrant will allow usage of clips from the entry and all related publicity material submitted for promotional use on television, radio, in print, web and at live Festival events.
7. Upon notification of acceptance, trailers may be sent via email links to YouTube. This is a great marketing for getting an audience excited about your film.
8. We will look at works in progress.
9. NO Fee Waivers are available.
10. All Decisions by judges, programmers and organizers will be final and no refund of entry fee will be permitted.
11. Filmmakers will pay all transportation costs of shipping exhibition tapes / dvds to festival, while festival will return exhibition tapes to address on shipping container and pay those costs.
DVD's, DVDroms, CDroms, and Blu-rays WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
1. Only completed entries (including entry form, payment, and film being submitted) will be processed and considered for screening.
2. Entrant's name, address, running time and the production's title must be on each case.
The cost of shipping an entry to the festival must be paid by the entrant. Collect or COD shipments will not be accepted.
All international entries must be sent free domicile to the Festival office with all transportation charges, duties, and taxes prepaid by the shipper. Be sure to include all the proper customs documentation required by your shipping service. For films accepted for screening at the 2012 Big Easy International Film & Music Festival, the Festival will cover one-way return shipping costs only for the public screening video or film print.
RETURN OF ENTRIES
Entries submitted on DVD, DVDrom, CDrom, or Blu-ray WILL NOT be returned.
Every reasonable effort will be made to protect films and tapes from damage or loss, but the Festival, its management, or its juries cannot assume liability for damage or loss.
© 2011 Big Easy International Film & Music Festival. All Rights Reserved